DI Consulting Packages
Customised Guidance from an Expert in International Development
DI Consulting Packages provide to the customer the serenity of a reliable forecast of its costs. This is also the realization of the values of commitment and partnership :
Nothing solid can be built without trust and durability
Stages of Development
Advice Packages Depending on the Stage of Development
Export or Go Overseas ?
- Anticipate, go to your competitors before they come to you.
- Multiply your potential customers by a factor of 1 to 100.
- Take advantage of markets which are much more dynamic than the domestic market thus increasing your profitability.
- Improve your reputation, including within your domestic market.
- Distribute risk more evenly.
- Optimise the capabilities of your headquarters and management, during domestic economic decline or stagnation.
- Boost business by offering new and additional prospects for personal development to your highest performing resources.
- Develop within the core-business or in related trades ?
- Which geographical locations ?
- Local presence or one-off strikes ?
- Internal growth or purchase ?
- Own resources or partnerships / outsourcers ?
- Strategy, budgets, means, business plan ?
- Because business overseas relies upon access to information which is difficult to find and complex to grasp without help.
- Because succeeding in business overseas requires reflexes, a culture and methods which are not innate, but are the product of a long and sometimes trying experience.
- The risks are different, multiple and magnified by distance and local working conditions: the consequences of an error, therefore, can prove to be far more serious in relation to the domestic market.
- The assessment of risks and costs, as well as the familiarity with local customs and practices, are also a matter of experience.
- Legal, contractual, linguistic, cultural, political and security problems are incomparable with those of the domestic market, and are often underestimated. What is more, the knowledge of various required documents and techniques comes only after a long learning process (international contracts, customs dynamics, payment methods, etc).
- Finally, a consultant will allow your company to benefit from the experience and the expertise of a senior director, on a part-time basis of course, without having to bear the contractual and financial pressures of hiring during the preliminary stages.